AbD Main Forum

... AbD Contest End Dates At A Glance ...
PPP Color Me
Beautiful
Very
Petite (VP)
Calendar
Creations
TBD TBD TBD TBD

Go Back   AbD Main Forum > > AbD Information

Old 03-14-2015, 12:58:26 PM
Fulltime Designer

Default SO...let's brush the dust off and make AbD SHINE again!!

i am also guilty of not going here....it was so sad when contest after contest had few or no players...and all that was left was orders...

...so...looking around for ideas - i have borrowed/come up with some fresh things that miiight be interesting.

For Contests:

Quilting: meaning there will be a list of numbers (like all those little fabric pieces a quilt is made of) from 1-31 - you pick a number, i will let you know what word that number has - and you made an avi/set from that. For instance you pick 3 - i look up 3 and the word is HAPPY...then you make an avi/set that reflects that.

Coupling: Will post 2 names - a male and female (actor/artist/model) - and your job is to make avis with any of those two - with any picture you can find...

Tex Mex: Textures! i love textures - and this is the place to make them.
Will post pics to help create these - and you have to use 3-4 of them to blend into a fabulous texture. Also - if so inclined, make avs from the textures you have made!

Monochrome: Black and white images - magically changed into gorgeous avs. Pictures will be given to create from.

Darque: This is for men and women of a different color. So many gorgeous African Americans out there (not meaning to step on any toes here...but - well...this is not for white people avs) - Indian (both from India or native Indians) - or any other beautiful person - does not matter which shade of skin, as long as it is not white...Always seems to be a lack of good avis for this - so why not create a contest for it...?...

Risqué: For the naughtier avis - maybe BDSM themed - but let us keep a certain style, anyway. Pics will be offered.

Any other ideas??? let them flow???
Old 04-09-2015, 03:16:07 PM
Fulltime Designer

wow...not one single reply...
Old 04-14-2015, 05:53:19 PM
Lurking AbD Member

Default E Book

Can anyone tell me how I can contact anyone here? I paid for the e book but have yet to see any email back.

SusieQusie
Old 04-14-2015, 09:59:36 PM
Fulltime Designer

Hello SQ

The owner of this site died a few years back, and it has been a bit of stress due to that....will take it up with the new owner, and get back to you...

sizzle
Old 04-15-2015, 01:48:21 AM
Lurking AbD Member

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Hello SQ

The owner of this site died a few years back, and it has been a bit of stress due to that....will take it up with the new owner, and get back to you...

sizzle
It is greatly appreciated

SQ
Old 04-21-2015, 11:49:09 PM
Lurking AbD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQusie View Post
It is greatly appreciated

SQ
Nothing yet? Pretty crappy to sell something and not follow through with the product.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:25:11 AM
Sr. Administrator

I will let the site owner know. I have been away and hes been busy. I will let him know.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:05:26 AM
Owner/Manager
Asteroids Champion

I have replied to this person twice via email and each time have gotten no response. She needs to check her Junk Mail for replies as I've sent them from my Gmail account. In any case, this person can just send me a PM if she is so inclined.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:22:26 AM
Lurking AbD Member

On April 8th I made a purchase here and still have not received it. I have been in contact with the owner here who claims he sent several emails to me, I never received them and he does have the correct address. I do receive copious amounts of email just apparently not his. I did have contact with him through messaging and instead of just sending the product he ignores those messages..It is not the $6.00, it is the principal of the who matter.
I have to wonder how many other people are in this same situation. It is no wonder no one comes to this place any longer. I do not expect to received what I paid for, I just hope no one else sends this scammer any money in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZA View Post
I have replied to this person twice via email and each time have gotten no response. She needs to check her Junk Mail for replies as I've sent them from my Gmail account. In any case, this person can just send me a PM if she is so inclined.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:28:03 PM
Sr. Administrator

I will say this, there is no scam that goes on here.
MZA has made attempts. Have you looked in your spam folder, junk mail etc? As he stated.
If the email it comes from is not set up on your email it may go there.
All this ranting you are doing you have yet to say that you have gone through all those. I am sure by now you have cleaned that folder out and its gone if you didnt think to look in there. Or if its set up to delete at so many days. So yes I am sure you dont have it in the junk folder now.
This site is NOT dead because of anything of the sort.

You can look at the track record for this site. Do you really think it would have been open for over 8 years if it was a scam? No it would not.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:45:14 PM
Fulltime Designer

I have been a member here for 10 - ten - years. Susie put in endless hours here, for no pay at all - so accusations like these are completely uncalled for.

Please give me your email address, and I will personally get this mailed to you.

siz
Old 05-02-2015, 08:45:36 PM
Lurking AbD Member

All of those folders were checked on a daily basis, those emails never arrived those emails never came to me, why I do not know. Nothing is automatically deleted from my email. All I wanted was what I purchased and I am getting anything but that, only flack from people because I paid for something I did not get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilish View Post
I will say this, there is no scam that goes on here.
MZA has made attempts. Have you looked in your spam folder, junk mail etc? As he stated.
If the email it comes from is not set up on your email it may go there.
All this ranting you are doing you have yet to say that you have gone through all those. I am sure by now you have cleaned that folder out and its gone if you didnt think to look in there. Or if its set up to delete at so many days. So yes I am sure you dont have it in the junk folder now.
This site is NOT dead because of anything of the sort.

You can look at the track record for this site. Do you really think it would have been open for over 8 years if it was a scam? No it would not.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:35:23 AM
Owner/Manager
Asteroids Champion

Doesn't matter. I'm a little behind this week and check her a couple of weeks now with the day job and all. I have posted the link in PM to her so email communications have been bypassed for communications here. Should be good now, even if delayed.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:25:25 AM
Lurking AbD Member

Default Thank you

All I wanted was what I paid for and have received it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZA View Post
Doesn't matter. I'm a little behind this week and check her a couple of weeks now with the day job and all. I have posted the link in PM to her so email communications have been bypassed for communications here. Should be good now, even if delayed.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:55:49 AM
Fulltime Designer

Thanks, MZA....hugs..

susie Q...no flack from us here - it was the other way around. No one likes to be called scammers when we know that is as far from the truth as it it possible to get. And you see for yourself now - as you have gotten what you paid for. If you need help/advice - feel free to contact us here at AbD. It might take a lilbit - since we are not here as often. Enjoy the E-classes! :-)